“Beyond The Music…What lies next for Streaming Services”
As we enter the third age of paid music streaming with widespread adoption of the leading players, what lies next for these services?
Moderator, Will Mills (Chief Revenue Officer, LyricFind) will explore this subject with leading executives who are at the forefront of helping lead this grow and evolution of the digital music business:
– Kajal Gayadien (Global Head of Licensing, VEVO)
– Alex Ianev (Sr Manager Digital & New Business, Universal Publishing)
– Tracy Maddux : ( CEO, CD Baby )
This session will focus on topics such as:
– Is music on it’s own enough to grow the current services, what extra services will drive the market (video, exclusives other content)
– Where will the next stages of growth come from for music streaming in markets where penetration is already >90%?
– Playlists are undoubtedly hugely influential in getting new music heard and breaking artists, how will they evolve and what’s next in this area (AI programming, personalisation)
– Voice search – Amazon are having huge success with voice search via Alexa, with Google, Apple also entering this space. What ramifications does voice have for music consumption and discovery?