fmf start up competition
For the 3rd year running the FMF will be hosting its annual Digital Music Start Up Competition.
This year we will be hosting the competition with LyricFind a company with a long running tradition in supporting music & tech start-ups.
We are delighted to welcome as judges & patrons of the event-
Paul SamsonCEO: LICKD
Nikolina ZidarCEO: Unicorn Pirates Studio
Will MillsChief Revenue Officer - LyricFind
To apply to be considered please send your project dossier to email@example.com
All those who participate in FMF Startup co-organized by Seed&Click, the FMF and LyricFind agree to the following participation rules:
- Must be a registered company
- Must be a functioning product with users and be able to demonstrate traction & generating revenue
- Solid team
- Team includes a minimum one technical co-founder and one non-tech founder
- Revenue generating
- Looking for funding, seed or above
- A product that serves the music industry space
- Why does this company have an unfair advantage? ie do you have a patent or team member that has specific experience
- Is it a large market? / What’s the TAM ((total addressable market)? How big do you think it can be? Quantify it?