FMF Start Up CompetitionFor the 2nd year running The FMF will be hosting its annual Digital Music Start Up Competition.
We are delighted to welcome as judges & patrons of the event
Juan Alvarez De Lara Cabrera – CEO & Co-Founder, Seed&click &
Will Mills – Chief revenue Officer – LyricFind
All those who participate in FMF Startup co-organized by Seed&Click, the FMF & LyricFind agree to the following participation rules:
- Must be a registered company
- Must be a functioning product with users and be able to demonstrate traction & generating revenue
- Solid team
- Team includes a minimum one technical co-founder and one non-tech founder
- Revenue generating
- Looking for funding, seed or above
- A product that serves the music industry space
- Why does this company have an unfair advantage? ie do you have a patent or team member that has specific experience
- Is it a large market? / What’s the TAM ((total addressable market)? How big do you think it can be? Quantify it?
To apply to be considered please send your project dossier to email@example.com