FMF Start Up CompetitionThe FMF is delighted to announce our inaugurial Music Start Up Competition in partnership with the SF Music Tech Conference & LyricFind.
Our expert panel of judges will choose 5 start-ups to present at this years FMF. The winner will be revealed on the closing day of the event, Friday 15th. The eventual winner will get the opportunity to pitch the idea at the prestigious SF Music Tech Conference a month later in San Francisco, October 17th.
We have officially opened applications for start-ups specifically focused on the music industry. To contain the workload on our end we have a tight process in place for applicants. Please see below.
- Must be a registered company
- Must be a functioning product with users and be able to demonstrate traction
- Solid team
- Team includes a minimum one technical co-founder and one non-tech founder
- Revenue generating
- Looking for funding, seed or above
- A product that serves the music industry space
- Why does this company have an unfair advantage? ie do you have a patent or team member that has specific experience
- Is it a large market? / What’s the TAM ((total addressable market)? How big do you think it can be? Quantify it?
To apply to be considered please send your project dossier to firstname.lastname@example.org